Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Am I losing patience???????????

This is the question I'm asking myself from past two weeks, dont know why I'm feeling very frustrated these days, there's little interest in doing anything. I get agitated even to the silliest of matters.

ದೂರದಿಂದಲೆ ಜೀವ ಹಿಂಡುತಿದೆ ಕಾಣದೊಂದು ಹಸ್ತ
ಆದೇವೆ ಬಂಧ ಮುಕ್ತ

This line suits just perfectly.

Yesterday there was a small accident, it was more of just an incident than accident, a guy without showing any indications of taking a turn made a sudden turn and it just touched by bike, it was his fault but he started staring at me asthough it was my mistake, I lost my cool and started using foul words..... This had never happened, I usually ride away ignoring whatever happens. Some days later, when it rained here, on the way back from office, saw a middle aged man riding his scooty over the puddle and enjoying his ride. We were riding on the same route for about 4 to 5 kms. That guy was doing the same thing through out riding on the puddle splashing the water on others, I saw that happen thrice. The fourth time, I scolded him. Nothing was happening right, none of the plans were working out.

Probably these are signs telling me to take a break from this routine life.

I need a Breeeaaaak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home